Robalo Boating Forum

Bow light wires???

Nick D

Hi Nick -

I hope Mr Robalo sees this post after the holidays to see if he recalls how the wires were ran during assembly at the factory.  I suspect the wiring was held in place with plastic looms attached to the bottom of the hull liner prior to installing in the hull.  After that, the foam injected between the hull and liner would have encapsulated the wire all the way back to where it exited from under the liner and entered the console.

That’s what I can’t find, it’s a gray wire with a black tracer and the only place I see one is in the rear compartment and it goes into a hole on the inner wall🤷🏻‍♂️

Do you have a path from the console to the underside of the gunwhale you could run a new wire for the bow light?  This is the only idea I can think of.  You will need to screw some of the zip tie style wire looms to the underside of the gunwhale to support them.

Do you have any speakers mounted up front?  If so, take one out and see if you can work thru that hole to run a stiff wire to the pulpit area.