Robalo Boating Forum

Register your old Robalo!

2-N-TOW

• 3 months later...

NserSFL-

Great to see a classic still looking that good.  I am assuming it has had a renovation previously done to it?  Any idea how many hours on that Mercury?  Those old motors were strong and have a nice sound when running wide open!

• 4 weeks later...

2-N-Tow

Thanks buddy it’s a great boat!   Motor is the original with the boat, in 99 it was completely rebuilt by Mercury and then my old man parked it with about 100 hrs on it.  It sat in the driveway until about two years ago when I did new tank and coffin cap, all new wiring on console.Redid all wiring on motor all the way to binnacle.  I would guess in the 600-700hr range now but motor definitely turns heads when I crank it at the ramp.  Gel coat is all original just a little wax.   That boat rides like a Cadillac.  Thanks for asking.  Tight lines

Great looking male CLASSIC R190.  A Male boat you say: yea it has a pulpit  females don’t.  Story behind that comment came from one of the Miami Boat Shows. I sold A ROBALO  R2120 to a father with a young boy about 8-9 with him. Once. the dealer had the paperwork done the boy asked his dad if we bought a male or female boat? The man looked at me and asked him what he meant. He points to the pulpit on bow of the boat behind us and said yea like the male one there. LoL. You can’t make that stuff up. 

On 2/21/2021 at 6:24 PM, 2-N-TOW said:

Some of our members were discussing what older boats were still on the water and where you are located.  This is what we are thinking of:Jack

Year:1995

Model:2440

Power:  twin 200hp ETEC

Picture of hull id number:

Picture of boat capacity plate:

Pictures of boat:

Copy and paste the BOLD items above and paste into your response below.

Thanks!

BE40D418-C774-4E92-A7AA-969C9AF0FE04.jpeg

Nice Jacksonfire! That soft top gives it some character and cuts the overall weight by a couple hundred pounds.

On 2/21/2021 at 6:24 PM, 2-N-TOW said:

Some of our members were discussing what older boats were still on the water and where you are located.  This is what we are thinking of:

Name:  Mark

Year: 1975

Model: 20 foot

Power:  2000 Yamaha 200hp

Picture of hull id number: SLK953090675

Picture of boat capacity plate:

Pictures of boat:

IMG-0666.JPG