Robalo Boating Forum

Boat Search

RobaloDC

As many of you know, finding a used Robalo is tough especially since I am looking for a specific boat: post-2014, 247 with dual engines. My question is, would it be helpful to call a ton of dealers and leave my wishlist? Obviously a lot of work and was wondering if anyone has done this with good results? Of course I am searching all the boat sites several times a day but just this morning a boat popped up only to call and find it sold the same day of the lot so of course the websites are lagging in posting the listing. Also, is there a "Wanted" section here? I didn't see it but that doesn't mean much :) Thanks in advance for any insight or advice!

Hi RobaloDC -

Our classified section is not that big and will mainly be 2005 and older boats.  The factory Robalo forum may be a better source for the year boat you are looking for.

As for how to find that boat, you have already discovered these are not normal times for boat buying.  Check with your local Robalo dealer and see what he recommends.  They may be networked with other dealers that can notify him when a Robalo comes in for trade-in.  Other than that, keep checking sites daily.  Wish I had better ideas than that.

Let us know how the search goes.

Hey FullThrottle,

Thank you! The one on the lift is already sold, I was second in line in case the deal fell through. The one on the trailer, I called the morning it showed up but it had already been put under contract the day before the listing even showed up. I am in line again in case it falls through but low probablity. lol