Robalo Boating Forum

Windshield

Nick

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/28/2020 at 5:28 AM, Nick said:

Need a new windshield for my ‘93’ Robalo 2120,
appreciate any direction.  
      Thanks,

There is a site online....you can google Robalo windshields or variants of it. I was looking at it before. It may be in Arizona, but I might be confusing it with another company. I needed a new windshield on my ‘78 CC and this site had all model years posted...except for....1978. If you pick your year and color of windshield they already have them spec’d out to fit.

i didn’t use the company because I was able to take my existing windshield to a local glass company and they fabricated a new plexiglass one for $450 .

Nick -

Try this site:

https://theplasticsguy.com/boat-windshields

They have a lot of the TaylorMade molds (TaylorMade was original OEM for a lot of boat manufacturers).

Another option, if you still have the windshield, is check with a local plastic supplier and ask if they can make a new one out of acrylic using your existing windshield for a mold / pattern.

• 1 month later...
On 9/10/2020 at 9:27 PM, 2-N-TOW said:

Nick -

Try this site:

https://theplasticsguy.com/boat-windshields

They have a lot of the TaylorMade molds (TaylorMade was original OEM for a lot of boat manufacturers).

Another option, if you still have the windshield, is check with a local plastic supplier and ask if they can make a new one out of acrylic using your existing windshield for a mold / pattern.

That is exactly what I did. I had a new one fabricated from my old one.