Robalo Boating Forum
Fuid

Prospective Robalo owner

Hi All,

I am new to this forum and to Robalo, but not to boating and to American sportfishing boats specifically.

I live in Italy, where I have found an interesting old Robalo that I would like to buy as a second boat (more agile and easy to handle than my Albemarle 32).

I am attaching pictures of this one I am looking at, and I would be grateful is someone could help me to identify the exact model and a possible year of production. The current owner has no idea...

Many thanks! 

CE20F23F-1647-4198-9EB6-8301E4B7D945.jpeg

C325A969-ACC3-4740-A704-BDC3A9C103A6.jpeg

74D683A0-CFF7-4156-803E-796AD610F942.jpeg

19EABE01-9ACA-43CB-A786-2545FED1B976.jpeg

Hi Fuid and welcome to the forum!

Any chance you can post the hull id number?  That would help identify the year.  Also, what is the length of the hull?  

Just a wild guess, but it is either a 2020 or 2120, 1985 or older.

Hi 2-N-TOW,

thank you for your welcome message and answer!

I will see the boat on Saturday and will look for an id number but it seems to be a 190 from the 70s...

Looks like someone has taken very good care of that boat.  If you can, run measure the length, too.  

Slightly off topic, 3 weeks ago I ran by the Albemarle factory in Edenton, NC.  They are about 90 minutes from my house.  We were down there for other reasons when I told the wife we needed to make a slight detour.  Next time I get down there I am going to see if they will take me out back to see the boats being assembled!