Robalo Boating Forum
mrrobalo

Mrrobalo’s 1976 R190

Before I advertise my 1976 R190 w/1998 Johnson 150 hp with a aluminum trailer for sale. I want to give our members first option. 

I got the boat from my cousin in Va. who was second owner and repowered her in 1998. The hour meter said 405 hrs but that includes the times he left the battery’s on. He only used it to go to keys once ( was ruff only used 2 -1/2 days) and the Chesapeake bay 3-4 times.  He said just take me fishing when I come down.So I went to get it. Once back at PoPs I knew she needed some work but turns out I did a complete restoration. 

So I started the work  :

Removed what was left of the foamed in old one replacing with a new Rotomolded  50 gl fuel tank 

Rerouted all new hoses and moved new overflow outlet, is sender,

wiring completely redone with extra wiring to options:::

Constant flow bait pump,

wash down ,

bilge pump in fishbox.

new teleflex hydraulic steering 

controls cables,

fuel filter under gunnel,

splashwell sealed with custom fiberglass part ,

Front roll down clear windscreen

Dual battery’s with   built in Auto charger

Fiberglass T-Top with horizontal rod holders

Electronics box

New VHF antenna

Stereo antenna

4  Rod holders on back

Speakers

Spreader lights front and rear

Dash/Console mods & custom mounted electronics

Non skid deck steps

New transom

All of the restoration was done and just started to use her and I had to get a complete hip replacement  and 8 month later they had to go back and remove a staff infection . This set me back another 9 months .   The boat is now at a friends and was going to bring her back to looking like she did before she  sat around and now just don’t have time to do her not to mention the physical part.

I have over 100 pictures of the rebuild to go to the new owner. Here’s a link to some pic  just scroll down and you can see.http://robaloboatowners.net/forums/index.php?/topic/1882-mrrobalos-dottie-q-makeover/page/8/#comments 

Some of the rebuild at different stages. The Motor was running great when I put it up but now it’s not. 

She does need some work and major cleaning and Somebody is getting a DIAMOND in the RUFF

The price for members is $ 5000.00 and is non-negotiable so please don’t ask. 

The boat is in Central Florida and just need a few days notice for you to pull it home just bring your straps.