Robalo Boating Forum
Sign in to follow this  
242fortwo

Permission to come aboard..?

Hello,

Over the weekend the Mrs. and I quasi qualified to join the forum... sort of.   We handed over the deposit to order a new 2019, 242 Explorer.   We won't get to see or christen her until late April, early May (pics forthwith).   So I hope I'm not jumping onboard too early.  I have been covertly gleaning info, ideas and evaluations on various subjects for a few months now.  I've been impressed by the sincerity, knowledge and the willingness to share with anyone like myself that could use some sound advice and guidance.     Out of Branford, Connecticut, we hope to sport about the Long Island Sound area and beyond starting late spring in our new smile maker.   Thanks in advance for whatever may come. 

Welcome to the site and congratulations on the new boat purchase!  Don't be shy to ask questions....its winter and that helps keep some of us from going stir crazy!  Keep us updated with any  build pictures of the boat coming together.

Thanks 2-N-TOW.   We’re really looking forward to getting out and doing some exploring. Build pictures would be great. If I manage some I’ll be sure to share. 

Congrats!  Where are you going to be keeping your boat?