Robalo Boating Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ReelPlumber

A few upgrades

The 23 year old cushions were breaking down and the non skid floor was a mess and getting slick so we decided to have new cushions made and Seadek flooring installed. The on thing i didn't like about the foam deck systems was how the white background showed between the panels. Well I had an idea of how to hide the white by painting the seam areas with a flat black before the decking was installed. Except for not knowing where the outer edges would wind up it came out really nice. The few outer edges I clean up and coat with a little white to match.

This stuff feels so good under the feet. (oh wait.....is my sissy side coming out?) :devil:

.IMG_20170722_153729_resized_1.jpg

.IMG_20170722_153814_resized_1.jpg

Seats:

20170624_115331_resized.jpg

20170624_115301_resized.jpg

20170624_115320_resized.jpg

And the most important tool for the ride back in...........

.IMG_20170722_145107_resized.jpg

Dude...didn't you just get on me about my man card??? Well, time for you to hand yours over for having such luxuries.

Gotta ask...did the BOSS come up with the idea? If so, please pass on my compliments on a job well done! It does look good. Oh, when did Rheem start making coolers? Have you branched off into the HVAC business, too?

You slipped, picture #2 shows a shot of your painted toe nails(Michele likes your choice in color). The shorts finally took a toll. :rolleyes: What's next, name change to Leeann?

That really dresses it up(pun intended), gives it a new appearance. Good thinking on the black, looks like a factory option. Now easy on the feet, rear and cooler I would think. No teak to oil either.

:beer::beer:

Bob........Leeann is my sister, it's Leah now. :whistle:

Dan......No on the A/C company. Rheem makes water heaters too and it was a gift from the Cabo fishing trip they took me on last year. Actually it was Kathy's idea about the Seadek material and mine to paint the seams. She picked the cushion fabric and I picked the black piping. We work pretty good as a team. ;)

Super improvements ! It sure feels good when you finish a job and it comes out so nice. Looks like " Murphy " missed the boat.