Robalo Boating Forum
Sign in to follow this  
rotorwrench

Raystown Lake 2013

The kids and I had a great time at Raystown Lake, Pa last week. The weather couldn't have been better. Dyna learned to water ski, and Mason just needs another day on the water to master it. Boat ran flawlessly, trim tabs made a night and day difference. Put close to 10hrs on the Etec by the end of the week.

Raystown 2013 007.jpg

Raystown 2013 012.jpg

Raystown 2013 037.jpg

Raystown 2013 060.jpg

Raystown 2013 077.jpg

Raystown 2013 081.jpg

Really beautiful place!! We shared the same weather last week and yes it was almost perfect! Glad you and the family had a great time, I hope to get there someday.

Great pictures! How high up is that where they are jumping off in the first picture? And that knarly tree almost looks like some kind of alien creature.

Thanks! The high point of the cliff is 33' off the water. He's jumping @ 30' in that shot, into 28' depth of water.

A few more shots. Dyna mastered the skiis. Mason got up the nerve to jump off the 33' point. Quite a variety of watercraft on this lake, from waverunners to 60-70' house boats. Didn't see many cigarette go fast toys this year. I thought it seemed quiet for August and the campground said the week before school starts is usually slow. That works fine with me, schedule accordingly next year.

Raystown 2013 023.jpg

Raystown 2013 063.jpg

Raystown 2013 071.jpg

Raystown 2013 072.jpg

Raystown 2013 069.jpg