Robalo Boating Forum

Slimjim28 -

Just sent you a PM with the information on the vent covers.  You should see an icon on the upper right corner with a 1 under it.  Click on that for the message.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Nick2k -

Just sent you a pm regarding the covers.  Click on the envelope in the upper right hand corner to access the message.

Dan

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/16/2016 at 9:08 PM, 2-N-TOW said:

email sent.

On 1/3/2019 at 10:11 PM, slimjim28 said:

Greetings! I'm in the market for (3) for my 1995 Robalo 2660. If you are still making them, please let me know how I would go about ordering them. Thanks!

On 4/20/2015 at 6:23 PM, 2-N-TOW said:

Gabe -

Just sent you information on the vent covers (also replied to your post on the "other" board :whistle: )

Hello,

I would like to purchase some of those 3 inch clam shell covers from 2-in-tow if you are still making them.

You can respond to kwshellauto@gmail.com.

Thanks so much.

• 3 months later...

Hi Lynn -

Just replied to your question...check your pm.

BTW...I removed the email address from your reply.  We like to keep a little privacy for our members.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Anthony -

Please refer the the first post in this thread.  It has a picture of the vent covers and the dimensions.  That is the only style I have as these require making a mold in order to create the vent cover.

I have sent you a pm with cost and ordering information.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

• 1 month later...
  • 2-N-TOW pinned this topic
  • 2 weeks later...

Good Morning, I have a '97 2540 and need some of the covers.  Mine seems smaller than the dimensions in your drawing.  The screw holes on the sides are slightly less than 2" apart, center to center.  The fabriform P/N is 51955 611598J.  Will your design work on my boat?

IMG-6856.JPG

Hi Pokermon.

You are correct in that this design is a little bigger.  It was done that way to allow more "wiggle room" for the fuel vent, but should work just fine for your application.  One other thing I recommend on installing these covers is to use some 3M 4200 fast set adhesive instead of screws to attach to the hull.  This eliminates any potential stress points due to over-tightening the screws.  I fastened mine on this way over 10 years ago, and it is still in place today with no issues.

Let me know if you have any questions.  I will send you the cost information by pm.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Ian -

Still making the covers.  Unfortunately, I am out of town until next weekend.  I will send you a private message on this forum regarding the covers.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...