Robalo Boating Forum
mrrobalo

Member Sighting

So I bet I know why Barry has been taking his time rebuilding his boat and well it has been a while (like I should talk but do have Dr. Note LOL)

Seems that him and Jean snuck down to Walt Disney World last week to surprise the grandkids and enjoy 2 days with them in the Magic Kingdom .

Well It was Mothers day last Sunday and the Couple in this car pulling out

th_securedownload.jpg

from the Famous Columbia restaurant in Celebration just outside of Walt Disney World thumbsup.gif

They were our guests for lunch. Cheryl and I met them there and we spent 2 hours having a great seafood lunch and time flew. After lunch we walked around the town square and Barry

and I took a bench by the water and talked boats for another 2 hours while the girls chatted and checked out some of the shops. We had a great time and and enjoyed the company.

Plan was they were heading to the family vacation home for a few days and then the west coast for a few and we were going to meet them on Friday. Well some Dumb a$

got a real deal on a barley used treadmill ( $ 85,00 ) to help me build myself back up and loose weight on days I don't get to go to the trainer. Well we got it to the Condo and I knew my neighbor would help my son bring it up the stairs so I rolled it to the stairs.Wrong move felt the pain shoot down the back. Knocked on Justin's door and he was still at work and Anthony had to pull a double at work. So here comes the rain luckily I saved a mattress bag and we put it over it and I left a note for Justin I need help.Well he got home and Cheryl and his girlfriend got it up and in the condo. (yes I thought I was going to hear the famous " I TOLD YOU SO" but I didn't.

Needless to say I had to cancel out on Friday so I guess I will have to go up there next time I was told.

It is really great meeting forum members as you feel like you already know each other and well I would have never thought meeting Barry for dinner over 4 years ago we would become good friends and the wife says the same. We didn't fish on this visit but our time together was great. And yes He has a big list for when he gets back home on the ROBALO.captain.gif

Glad to know that Barry is still "alive and kicking" and has a legitimate excuse this time.

And when you gonna learn those damn exercise machines are mis-labelled? They are nothing more than re-badged torture devices that sneak up on ya and attack at the most in-opportune moment (as you found out already).

It's funny you said that. When i go into Wellness Program (where I had my P.T. and helps you build up after ) the trainer looks at me and if I'm not moving very well he says argue.gif

"Looks like you have been at your PoPs again".fish.gif Damn I hate it when he is right LOdevil.gifL but it's helping and hopefully will be able to start some small work on the boat.

Its all good no pain no gain .Just trying to be as tuff as a OLD ROBALO ! captain.gif

Mr R, I adopted a slightly modified mantra a few years back, "No pain, No pain"....i find it quite satisfying! LOL

Mr R, I adopted a slightly modified mantra a few years back, "No pain, No pain"....i find it quite satisfying! LOL

:thumbsup: I like that.............cause the older I get the more I find that pain sux. :thumbsdown: