Robalo Boating Forum

Upon request from several members, I'm looking for some photos of older walk arounds and CC to possibly make new logos. The pictures need to be a straight squared off view from the side as to get the lines of the boat. If your boat is on a trailer please remove the up right so it's not in the picture. Take several pictures as some come out better than others. Make sure nothing is in the picture that you don't want like a boat brush, open hatch, bad pair of shorts..... :o

You can post the pics here or send them to me by message.

Thanks

This is a great idea, is there any way we can maybe make a showcase of different years and models? In addition to pictures of my own boat, I have a few old advertisements too.

HMMMMMMMM I posted a little while ago and it disapeared :iiam: . Let me try again.

My 81 - 1820. Finally registered as an antique vessel. When I get my antique sticker I will post some new pics.

Robalo.jpg

Robalo#2.jpg

cobia3.jpg

In Florida when registring for an antique vessle it ust be at least 30 years old and poweredby the original source (no gas to disel conversion etc,) The registration fee is then 5.00 a year. Once registered as such I can send to get a "antique" sticker to plae on the hull. Only savings is the anual fees.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the heads up On the antique decal I will defentally do that on my next registration if I

Ever get the restoration job complete . I have a lot of pics from over the years and in the next month

I will try to pick out some Good ones. I think I might have so photo shop ones

With mine too.

Oh by the way nice dinner your holding , good job on catching that Cobia.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 9 years later...

Can anybody help providing a high resolution image of the fish from the very front of the decal to make a replica? (Fish only)

197606614_ScreenShot2020-11-24at9_39_21AM.png.aa9ee17f6b97a046ecb5ee10310d0a07.png

Or better a paper tracing of the decal, these are not easy to find and we want to make a replica of it.

This is for a 1993 Robalo 2520 Center console, I found that other models from 1993-1997 use this decal also.

Thanks in advance for your help!!!