Robalo Boating Forum

No not yet. We are getting close though. Dan is working on the paypal account and I am just creating and throwing up some sample banners to test and see how it's suppose to work.

So what did you think of the banner? is it a little to much?lol

Working on it.....ran into some "technical bumps" last night, so I am gonna see if I can get some assistance from a co-worker this morning.

I just signed up for the Captains club.

Two small issues.

1. There is no place to add a "donation" to the site.

2.The same for member name. ( I used the second address line, for my site name. )

I'm glad its up and running. :lol:

I just signed up for the Captains club.

Two small issues.

1. There is no place to add a "donation" to the site.

2.The same for member name. ( I used the second address line, for my site name. )

I'm glad its up and running. :withstupid:

519 It's not quite ready yet. we are installing everything right now. Did you get a Paypal Conformation?

Let us know what you got if anything and Dan will check the transaction to see if it was able to go through with out being complete.

Yes, I also received an email confirmation from PayPal, with in minutes of the transaction.

I'm not sure about the copy right, do think it might be a problem? I like the flag, I fly one of those on my boat. My wife got it for me.

Pretty cool wife!

Probably won't be any issues, not up on the legalities, just was thinking of trademark infringement.

I have the same flag on my boat. And yes, cool wife, probably why you married her or was it lust?

Probably won't be any issues, not up on the legalities, just was thinking of trademark infringement.

I have the same flag on my boat. And yes, cool wife, probably why you married her or was it lust?

A little of both!LOL

She was actually my best friend and still is. She is my fishing partner too, and a pretty darn good one.

OK GUYS. CAPTAIN'S CLUB IS OPEN!!!!!

Dan is working on a place to put your screen name on the paypal form so we know who donated.

If there is not a place to put your user name pm dan with your info so we can make sure your captain's membership gets applied.

Thanks Lee & Dan

Lucky,lucky. My wife is best friend but can't get her interested in fishing. Best I can do is a slow trip across the bay to a restaurant!!!! :thumbsup: However, she is still working to pay for my boat gas :withstupid:

Edited by marlinchaser
Just tried it, could not get the "continue" button to do anything.

Clicked on PayPal, said the link was broken.

Want me to just put 20 bucks in an envelope and mail it??

Not yet...hold tight and we will get it worked out. Prefer to do it all electronically instead of depositing checks.